- What is www.SendwithMe.com?
www.SendwithMe.com is an online platform for people to send or deliver their packages from one place to another, whether that is from city to city, state to state, or country to country! It involves two-way communication between the service provider (person who posts their travel and availability to carry a package) and the service user (person who wants to send their package).
- Who is the service provider?
The person who posts their travel and availability to carry a package.
- Who is the service user?
The person who wants to send their package.
- Do I need to open an account on www.SendwithMe.com in order to be a service user/provider?
Yes. You must register for an account before being a service provider or service user on www.SendwithMe.com.
- What information do I need to provide to open an account on www.SendwithMe.com?
To register for an account, you must provide www.SendwithMe.com the following information: Email Address, City and Country.
- What do I do if I want to send a package?
You may search the www.SendwithMe.com database for a traveler that can take your package to the destination you wish, contact that traveler, and arrange for the pick-up and drop-off of that package.
- What do I do if I want to carry a package?
To insure safety for the service user, you must provide www.SendwithMe.com your cell phone number, email address, and the links to any social media website you are on (facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc). This is your profile. Your email and phone number will not be displayed on your profile, but users will be able to contact you via email through the website.
- How do I inform people that I can carry a package?
Once you have provided www.SendwithMe.com the proper information necessary to be a service provider, you simply post the day of your departure from one city and arrival to another city. If anyone needs your service, they will contact you.
- How do I know my service user/provider is reliable?
After every package exchange, each service user/provider must grade the other person. This rating is displayed on the profiles of both the service user and service provider.
- Where do I pick up/drop off my package?
This is something that must be coordinated between the service provider and the service user.
- Are my social networking profiles and my www.SendwithMe.com accounts linked? Can they be?
Yes, they can be! It is highly recommended that you link your social networking profiles with your www.SendwithMe.com account because it will add to your authenticity and reliability as a service provider/user. However, it is not mandatory to do so.
- What is the benefit of using www.SendwithMe.com to carry/send a package?
A service provider benefits in that he/she will be paid to carry the package from one place to another (whether that be via flight, train, car, etc.). A service user benefits in that he/she can get their package delivered faster and cheaper on www.SendwithMe.com than through the use of a courier company.
- How much will it cost to send a package?
Exact monetary charges are to be negotiated between the service user and the service provider.
- What is the benefit of registering early on www.SendwithMe.com?
The first 50,000 people registered on www.SendwithMe.com will own 5% of the company! We will also be coming up with an incentive for those on the basis of their usage of SendwithMe.
- Can I lose ownership of the company after I’m a registered member on the site?
If you unsubscribe from www.SendwithMe.com or do not log-in for a continuous period of 60 days, you will lose your ownership in the company.